After possessing an extraordinary trajectory in the Spanish league (ACB) and the Euroleague, his works in Greece has helped him increase his coaching ability to create differences from the bench. Xavi Pascual has earned a spot within the modern basketball iconography taking both the strategy and the tactics to levels of excellence. Now, he is willing to share them in this course, where he talks about new basketball tendencies during the 21st century.
The teaching syllabus of this on-line course consists of 20 vIdeo lessons with an off voice that relates the theoretical contents about the images and several computer graphics that mark the most relevant technic details. Video clips are suitable either with real practices of Aíto García Reneses and games of several teams that Aíto has coached at the Liga Endesa, where we can see the concepts of each single lesson applied. Additionally, Aíto offers us an initial reflection and a subsequent conclusions about the content of each chapter.
The online course ‘Xavi Pascual’s Board’ contains 21 video lectures with an off voice which tells all the theoretical content about the images, and different infographics which stand the most relevant details out. The images are taken from real Liga Endesa and Copa del Rey games, in which we can see different concepts applied.
In addition, Xavi Pascual provides an initial reflection and a conclusion at the end about the concepts discussed during each chapter. At the end, we will also be invited to complete a small test in order to auto evaluate ourselves and to help us consolidate some of the most important aspects.
The course also includes a general evaluation about offense and defense. The participation in this evaluation will help you obtain the diploma at the end of the course.
This is all managed through the online platform www.videocoachacb.com, which guarantees the access to all the content, materials and evaluations. At the same time, the platform allows you to interact with other participants and creates a community in which the debate is open, and everybody can deepen the topics with personal contributions. The organization takes care of the coordination and dynamization of these debates and is also responsible of the resolution of doubts.
- LESSON 1 – Fastbreak and transition
- LESSON 2 – Practice 1. 11 fastbreak exercise
- LESSON 3 – Defence 1. Defensive saefty
- LESSON 4 – Defence 2. Pick & Roll defence
- LESSON 5 – Defence 3. 2-3 zone defence
- LESSON 6 – Defence 4. Low post defence
- LESSON 7 – Defence 5. Defensive helps
- EVALUATION OF DEFENCE CHAPTERS
- LESSON 8 – Offense 1. Pick & Roll
- LESSON 9 – Offense 2. Playing against zone defence
- LESSON 10 – Offense 3. Free game
- LESSON 11 – Offense 4. Individual workout of guards
- LESSON 12 – Offense 4. Individual workout of big players
- LESSON 13 – Practice 2. Individual workout of guards
- LESSON 14 – Practice 2. Individual wordout of big players
- LESSON 15 – Set plays and systems for guards
- LESSON 16 – Set plays and systems for big players
- EVALUATION OF OFFENSE CHAPTERS
- LESSON 17 – Scouting
- LESSON 18 – Playing with the 24 seconds clock
- LESSON 19 – Building a team up
- LESSON 20 – Changes to become professional player
- VÍDEO CHAT WITH AÍTO GARCÍA RENESES